Assistenz der Geschäftsführung / Executive Assistant (f/m)
EPIC Companies GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
EPIC Companies is a Berlin based company builder that identifies and realizes business concepts with strong value creation models. EPIC was founded in 2013 and is backed by the European media giant ProSiebenSat.1 Group. Due to our rapid growth we are continuously looking for outstanding talent to join one of our many ventures. For our young and dynamic team we are looking for a high qualified and professional Executive Assistant (f/m) for our Management Team.
- Coordination of schedules and appointments for the Management of EPIC Companies including Travel Management
- Coordination of internal and external meetings
- Stakeholder management
- Coordination of the operative daily business at company as well as venture level
- Administration of documents and correspondence
- Team support
- Successful university degree or apprenticeship
- Previous professional experience in similar positions within a prestigious company
- Reliable, trust-worthy and confidential way of working with a positive attitude
- Very structured and high organizational skills
- Polite, friendly and well developed communication ability
- Team player with hands-on attitude
- Initial experiences in a start-up/ with international teams would be an advantage
- Confident MS Office user
- High level knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
Interested? You want to know...
...WHAT SETS US APART
EPIC Companies builds on a unique combination of resources from the start: substantial seed financing, unparalleled customer reach via TV advertisement and brand-building capabilities through our partner ProSiebenSat.1 as well as extensive entrepreneurial expertise. We build on functional know-how, deep industry knowledge, and rigorous execution.
...WHAT WE OFFER
Working in a great team, in an enjoyable place, where every day is a step-up opportunity. There is constantly the chance to take on more responsibility and develop your skillset further. We always thrive to learn something new. And we’re excited by seeing and doing things differently.
...WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We like light- heartedness. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers. Are you up to the challenge?