(Associate) Developer for Innovative Applications and New Technology (m/w)
Beginn: Februar 2015
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The SAP Finance & Application Innovation Center in Potsdam is a young and dedicated group with the mission to create innovative and potentially breakthrough software solutions for high value, strategic customers in the area of Finance. To achieve this, we collaborate closely with customers. Our development approach is user-centric, applying different methods (such as Design Thinking, Scrum, Agile Development) within short project cycles.
Location for this position is Potsdam. There is a shuttle for SAP employees running from Berlin to Potsdam and back every day.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Design and implementation of individual functional components
- Developing frontend and backend solutions
- Evaluation of data models and technology artifacts
- Collaboration on next-generation platform topics
- Customer collaboration
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or related field (Masters degree can be a plus)
- Ability to independently identify and solve problems at hand
- Experience in agile application development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Understanding of unit & functional testing
- Excellent English and German language skills - written and verbal
- Knowledge of financial accounting principles
- Solid understanding of applied statistics
- Experience with SAP FI/CO or related modules
- Understanding of software architecture & design principles
- Administration & deployment on cloud-based infrastructure
- Experience with SAP NetWeaver
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We are looking for Graduates or Young Professionals with 2-3 years of experience.
0 - 20%
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.