Associate Director Data Partnerships (m/f)
GfK SE Human Resources Management
Business Development Projektmanagement
Beginn: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Position Associate Director Data Partnerships (m/f)
Location Berlin, Flexible
For GfK the integration of different data sources in a privacy compliant way is key to understanding consumer experience, consumer choices and market trends and to support our clients in their challenging business decisions. The Global Innovation is responsible to find, evaluate and implement new strategic data partnerships to complement and extend GfK's data landscape.
As Associate Director Data Partnerships (m/f) you will setup and manage pilots to evaluate new data partnerships, coordinate privacy compliance assessments, negotiate sustainable partnership agreements and implement these together with GfK's business teams.
It is a cross-sector role as part of the Global Innovation team and sits in the global function Strategy.
Your area of responsibility will encompass the following activities in particular
- Actively managing relationships with strategic partners and/or data providers
- Working cross-organizationally with GfK's product and operation teams to run pilots and proof of concepts for new partnership programs
- Conceptualization and negotiation of tailored partnership agreements
- Defining and supervising project plans for evaluating, testing and integrating new data sources
- Lead regular status calls with key stakeholders to keep workstreams moving and teams updated
- Acting as the main link to GfK's legal/privacy, operations and procurement teams
- Pro-actively shaping and simplifying processes for successful data integration in very close collaboration with members of the Global Innovation team
You are a committed, outgoing person with strong analytical skills, logical and structured working methods, drive and a "can do" attitude. You have the ability to successfully handle unforeseen circumstances with care and confidence. You proactively and persistently work in persuading people of the benefits of entering an agreement. You enjoy working in a dynamic, international working environment.
You must fulfil the following requirements
- Minimum of 4 years in business with experience in successfully managing projects and strategic business relationships
- Proven experience successfully delivering projects that require cross-functional team involvement & management
- Relevant experience in business development, partnership management and/or negotiation experience
- Relevant experience in the context of data and technology
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills
- Good understanding of data and technology
- Knowing standard tools like Microsoft Office by heart
- Project management techniques
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written with exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
This position is based in Europe, preferable in Berlin.
Having choices is what makes life exciting. Make your choice today and take your future into your own hands. We value skills and talents, and will support your development within our international teams. GfK makes your choice easy as we offer an exciting work environment that brings people together and encourages an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. As a trusted leader in market research present in over 100 countries, we know what makes consumers’ hearts beat — globally and locally. We work on projects for successful companies in virtually every major industry.
How to apply
Please use our online application form to apply for this job: