Associate Director of Career Services (m/f) / Corporate Relations
IE Business School
Business Development HR
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
IE is a high ranked international and entrepreneurial Business School, with the head office in Madrid. For our team responsible for the DACH Center we're currently seeking an:
Associate Director of Career Services / Corporate Relations for IE Business School (based in Munich)
The Associate Director provides services and support to students and alumni of IE Business School programs interested in pursuing internships and employment in the DACH Region. This includes advising students and alumni on their career development and job search strategies, as well as conducting employer outreach and marketing to recruiters and alumni in the region to cultivate new and maintain existing relationships. On the other hand, the Associate Director is responsible to engage with corporations and institutions to promote the academic portfolio.
The Associate Director will report directly to the Director of the IE Center DACH, assuming responsibility for multiple department activities to be carried out, which may include some of the following: management of DACH-based recruiting programs; understanding and promoting career education/workshops; management and reporting of employment information and statistics; research and recompile market trends on training programs and corporate training budgets.
- This position requires at least 3-5+ years of experience developing and managing relationships with major companies in DACH. HR experience is a plus.
- Multi-tasking and the ability to work with a sense of urgency under tight deadlines. Ability to hit the ground running.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s degree is a plus.
- Bilingual/native level of English and German is required.
- Must possess strong business development and communication skills and an excellent, positive customer-oriented attitude; and a high-level self-confidence.
- Business trips within DACH and periodic trips to Madrid.
The team responsible for the DACH center at IE consists of 6 professionals located in Munich that are having fun at work and are enjoying being part of a fast-paced innovative organization, which insists in excellence and attention to detail. We are looking forward to welcome you in our team!