Associate / Investment Manager (m/f)
Frankfurt am Main
Business Development Finance Management
Beginn: Oktober 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
CommerzVentures GmbH (“CoV”) is a 100% subsidiary of Commerzbank AG. It is the newly established Corporate Venture Capital company of Commerzbank. CoV will invest into best of breed European and US start-up companies in the FinTech and Financial Services spaces.
You will be a Venture Capital Investment Manager on Associate level. Your primary job will comprise the following
- Help defining the CoV investment strategy
- Deal-flow sourcing and screening
- Representing CommerzVentures at start-up events
- Active support in the investment process (structuring term sheets, due diligence, negotiating, etc.)
- Monitoring and supporting portfolio companies
- General Venture Capital and FinTech/Financial Services market screening
- Minimum 7 years professional experience of which minimum of 3 years in Venture Capital, consulting, or start-up operations
- Solid understanding of and a passion for FinTech/Financial Services (ideally operational experience)
- Fluent in English and German
- Strong communication skills and
- Excellent social skills combined with a desire to work with start-up and growth companies in our target sectors.
- A high level auf authenticity and resilience
Offices are in Frankfurt, extensive travelling in the European countries can be expected
What we offer
- Highly professional and fun working environment.
- Small and highly efficient team
- Remuneration in line with the Venture Capital market, strongly incentivizing financial performance