Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Speedinvest is a leading European venture capital fund for tech start-ups. We work alongside entrepreneurs to achieve a common goal of building great companies. Due to our global partner network that includes operations in Silicon Valley, we have become a key investment and development hub for Europe’s start-up community. We are involved in early stage investments and specialise in operational advisement. Our company philosophy states that we only work with projects where we can have a truly purposeful long-term impact, by offering experience combined with the right network.
As a Speedinvest associate you will act as a junior investment manager. You will be responsible for trend scouting, industry analysis, number crunching and research. Additionally, you will support deal sourcing and due diligence for investment opportunities as well as providing operational support to our portfolio companies. This means assisting start-ups with business development (e.g. sales support, communication and the preparation of sales pitches) as well as any other critical company functions.
We need someone who
- is a start-up aficionado.
- reads Techcrunch as part of their daily routine and would pick Pioneers as their festival of choice.
- understands acronyms such as CAC, LTV & LiqPref.
- has completed a Master’s degree. (Any technical background, would be a plus.)
- has either worked in a start-up or consultancy for a minimum of two years.
- loves numbers, structure and results.
- enjoys presenting, representing and networking.
- is well acquainted with Excel, Power Point and social media platforms.
- has excellent German and English skills. (Any other languages are appreciated.)
We are looking for someone who is
- driven, takes the initiative, learns fast and works autonomously.
- curious, adaptable and flexible; preferring new challenges over routines.
- entrepreneurial with a ‘can-do’ attitude and is keen to learn.
- able to juggle multiple projects and work with tight deadlines.
- able to digest complex information, form an own point of view, and communicate it in a clear and relevant way.
- passionate about business models, performance marketing and deal structuring.
The Associate position is full-time (40h/week) and based in Vienna.
The minimum salary offer starts at €2.400 a month and is negotiable depending on education and previous work experience.
If you fit the profile, please send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch! Feel free to include links to any websites or other sources where we might learn more about you (e.g. personal blog, Twitter).