Associate / Senior Manager in Corporate Finance and Investor Relations (m/f)
Kreditech Holding SSL GmbH
Beginn: März 2014
Do you have a strong background in Corporate Finance or Investment Banking?
Want to co-manage Kreditech's cooperation with external investors?
Do you dream of being part of a fast-growing startup?
Then you've found the right position - join Kreditech's team, working with our CFO as an Associate / Senior Manager in Corporate Finance and Investor Relations!
Kreditech is the DIGITAL LENDING company which provides easy, fast access to online loans to consumers worldwide through its web and mobile services. The convenient & fast consumer services are backed by a sophisticated credit scoring process using the powers of machine learning algorithms and big data infrastructure.
70 coworkers in Hamburg, more than 100 worldwide, make this happen. We’re a close team of creative, brilliant individuals from twenty-six countries all over the world, working with cutting-edge technology to create a global leader in 21st century, DIGITAL LENDING.
Sounds like a dream? It gets better. Kreditech is a place of innovation, speed, high growth, high performance, and high reward. We don’t follow tradition, we write our own rules, and we bring in the best people to build up the team. If you want to be a part of this, here is your chance.
Kreditech is looking for an Associate or Senior Manager in Corporate Finance and Investor Relations to work withour CFO to manage the structuring and execution of
our financing transactions and our global investor relations.
Use your full range of experience and expertise in working with the CFO in Corporate Finance / Investor Relations; eg.:
Actively contribute to managing Kreditech's financial strategies
Co-manage transactions from planning, structuring, placing, negotiating to closing
Conceptualize, draft and maintain investor documentation
Co-manage investor processes and timelines
Manage company data room, together with the Head of Legal; manage due diligence processes
- You've studied Finance, Financial Management, or a related field at a top university and have completed a Bachelor's or Master's degree
- You have two to three years of solid experience in investment banking / corporate finance
- You have strong written and oral communication skills in both English and German
- You have strong creativity in developing research and communication ideas; combined with perfectionism and speed in realizing them
- You have excellent skills in using Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- You think and act proactively, with strong motivation and analytical thinking
- Your desire to work in applied corporate finance is enhanced by your drive to work in a young, fun, energetic environment
- You're happy to leave the suit and tie at home for the next few years
The position is in Hamburg, so we only accept applications from those with EU work permits. We are looking for someone to start immediately!
If this sounds like you, then get in touch - if you've got questions, you can contact us at email@example.com . Otherwise, we welcome your application through our Jobvite platform, which you will find the link on the following: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oKBvYfwy&s=gruenderszene
What we can offer you
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.