Head of People & Culture (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Atheneum is a global platform revolutionizing market research & knowledge sharing across the business community. Our mission is to accelerate the decision making of our clients by connecting them to the world’s top professionals and industry leaders. We deliver interactions that generate intelligent insights & creative ideas ensuring our clients can drive their business forward efficiently.
Founded in 2010, Atheneum currently employs around 200 professionals in ten global offices and is rapidly growing as one of the world’s leading global insight platform connecting over 400,000 experts to strategy consulting firms, investment houses & global corporations.
Atheneum is at an exciting stage of scale and development on the international stage with solid investment and backing. We are looking for an ambitious, sparky HR professional to join the team who can bring fresh ideas and new ways of working to achieve success. This role will partner very closely with the leaders of the business to create the people plan and build a culture which attracts and retains its talent.
Successful individuals at Atheneum are resourceful, goal driven and share a high energy, responsiveness and a hands-on attitude to accomplish strategies that deliver the best in class quality on all initiatives. As the Head of People & Culture, you will be responsible for nurturing a culture of learning and high performance across the global team. This role will encompass talent acquisition and development initiatives to ensure top staffing inflow and high retention across the business aligned with the performance & productivity goals of the firm.
The role is fast-paced with intense communication required along with being able to multi-task across concurrently running projects and create real impact in the organization.
The Head of People & Culture at Atheneum will build an international career as you will be directly responsible for growing our teams; our cross-regional culture and will be daily in touch with our global hubs in New York, London, Shanghai, Munich, Santiago de Chile and Lahore from our Headquarters in Berlin.
Profiles We Are Seeking
We are looking for an engaging, entrepreneurial person who can gain buy in and credibility at every level. Someone who has the tenacity to be part of a journey of growth and someone who sees this as their next ‘big’ career move.
You have a high emotional intelligence, bring in a positive attitude and recognize the importance of encouraging the best from each individual. As a role model and exemplar of professionalism, you are highly motivated by creating an impact. You have a hands-on mentality and relish the opportunity to drive people towards achievement of their goals. The role entails promoting corporate values and enabling the success of the business through managing our human capital and acquiring the needed talent.
You are a forward-thinking professional with experience in high-growth organizations where you have led growth of teams and development of culture internationally. A commercial, rounded approach to HR is required with the ability to partner and consult with the leadership team on people and wider business matters.
- 3 - 4 years' work experience
- Bachelor's degree, with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Successful experience in establishing and implementing HR vision
- Team management experience
- Solid international stakeholder management experience
- Proven track record of building culture at your previous firm
- Evidenced success in a professional and/or extracurricular field
- Fluency English is essential to the role. Fluency in German is a plus for administrative needs
- Partnering with the leadership team to ensure future success of the organization in a highly competitive market
- Bridging management and employee relations
- Establishing the HR Roadmap, including guidelines, reward, benefits, processes, ways of working etc. aligned with the overall business growth, including trainings and processes improvement
- Manage 2-5 direct reports in HQ and multiple stakeholders globally to ensure competitiveness, performance oriented culture and a smooth people plan in all current and new geographies
- Ensure compliance with policies throughout the HR function reporting HR KPIs to management, ensuring quality, accuracy and meeting deadlines
- Ensure the Payroll and Benefits Program is running to expectations
- Leading on recruitment, establishing a cutting-edge Talent Acquisition strategy and working with external partners as well as direct sourcing to find top talent
- Active cooperation and interaction with all Universities and proactive participation in career fairs to attract top talent
- In charge of Training Program at Atheneum, assessing needs and responsible of coordination with internal and external trainers
- Support current and future business needs through the development and motivation of human capital, nurturing a positive working environment