Executive Assistant (m/f)
Projektmanagement Operations Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Who we are
AtomLeap provides data and contextualizes insights on global technology trends in fields like autonomous driving, industry automation, and cargo tracking. Through tailor-made big data analyses, we help our clients understand technological and startup trends, rate products, and assess partnering decisions.
AtomLeap is a young team of fifteen people—including mathematicians, economists, aerospace engineers, IT experts, and social scientists. Our diversity of academic backgrounds and professional expertise allows us to develop a holistic understanding of emerging phenomena. We are looking for an executive assistant who is interested in professional development and personal growth in our company, who can assume responsibility for carrying out projects from start to finish, and who is motivated to work on operational and strategic tasks.
- You will become our co-founder and chief strategist Thomas Andrae’s right hand, will anticipate his needs so as to maximize efficiency and support, and will also be working closely with the rest of the team
- You will be responsible for time management and take complete control over designated calendars, including coordinating, scheduling, tracking, arranging and reminding of internal and external meetings, events, and functions
- You will be drafting and formatting responses to memos, letters, presentations and documents, as well as compiling and editing briefing materials and summarizing this information into executive summaries
- You will be based at our office in the heart of Kreuzberg, which is characterized by flexible working hours, flat hierarchies, and a highly motivated team
- You have exceptional organizational and analytical skills, and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy. You are able to prioritize tasks and solve problems as they arise
- You possess great written and verbal communication skills in English and German, and have the ability to capture complex concepts and convey them in simple, meaningful language to senior executives and similar stakeholders
- You are willing to perform in a very dynamic, rapidly changing environment. You are open-minded, embrace change, and are eager to work in a fast-moving multicultural setting
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, Mac OS, and G Suite. You have a strong interest in technology commercialization, corporate innovation, and startups
- A university degree and previous experience working in a similar role—executive assistant, team assistant, office manager, reception desk, etc.—are preferable, but not a must. Your motivation and commitment are what counts
About the application
Are you interested in this position? Do you want to engage with Thomas and our team? If this sounds like you, send your cover letter and CV to Konstanze Neumann. Relevant references, certificates, and links to previous work are also welcome.