IT Project Manager (m/f)
Avenso GmbH (LUMAS|WhiteWall)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you love photography? We do too!
Out international team, already over 450 people worldwide, channels this passion into high quality products, modern technology and traditional craftsmanship to create a special experience. The two brands of Avenso GmbH - LUMAS and WhiteWall - stand for absolute perfection in photography.
Our hand-signed, original photographs have been awing crowds in over 40 LUMAS galleries since 2004. Through affordable editions in relatively large runs, we are democratising the art market.
WhiteWall is our own professional lab for custom-made works, and professional photographers praise its quality. Our premium products meet every desire.
For our IT Team in our headquarters in Berlin we are looking for an
IT Project Manager (m/f)
- You bridge the gap between business and technology and understand the IT systems and technologies that drive our business
- You identify opportunities for business improvement and think big
- You prioritize and plan offline and online IT projects and take over communication with all stakeholders
- You break down all features into clear requirements and tasks
- You support, supervise and monitor the projects
- You work closely with the CTO
- You have successfully completed a degree in information technology and have a good understanding of business processes
- You have 3-5 years of relevant experience in coordinating and managing IT projects
- You have worked as a IT Project Manager or in a similar role before, preferably in e-commerce for high-end consumer products
- You have an excellent technical understanding (the ability to code is a plus)
- Ability to use SQL for analyzing data & testing is a plus as well as experience in working with ERP-systems and SAP
- You have strong analytical skills, a very structured approach, and a hands-on mentality
- You are fluent in English and German
What we offer
- An innovative and international environment as the continuously expanding market leader for photography and art editions with long-term perspectives
- Products that inspire passion in our customers, partners and coworkers
- Ongoing professional development
- An atmosphere that encourages you to spark change
- A flat hierarchy and an open working atmosphere
- Interesting insights into the world of photography and art
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your online application with your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
Any queries? Please contact Rosalina Stuckert via email@example.com.