Recruiter & HR Talent (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Awesome Recruiter & HR Talent (m/f)
Full-time position in a unique FinTech startup in Munich
You are born to attract the smartest brains on the planet? You love working in a highly agile team not knowing what’s waiting around the corner? You are inspired by books like Work Rules or Reinventing Organizations? Then you and Gini could be the perfect match!
Your playing field at Gini
Your tasks at Gini will allow you to continuously develop at a professional and personal level. You will:
- Scout and recruit top performers for all experience levels (from junior to people manager) and all roles (from tech to business people)
- Work with all disciplines to create new job profiles and to describe what ideal candidates would be like
- Reach out to and screen qualified candidates in first interviews
- Ensure an outstanding candidate experience from the first touchpoint all the way to onboarding
- Bring talent management and employer branding to the next level of awesomeness - together with HR and marketing colleagues
- You have a university degree in business, law or psychology with excellent grades
- You have at least two years of work experience in recruitment and other HR topics, preferably at a market-leading company with best-in-class HR processes
- You are very well known for your analytical strengths and fight chaos with structure
- You pay attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture
- “Impossible” and “conventional” have never been part of your vocabulary
- You are a true people-person and easily connect with different personalities
- You are fluent in both German and English (must-have!)
You as part of the Gini team
Driven by our desire to free mankind from paperwork, Gini is united in a unique startup culture. We strive for a gigantic vision – therefore we only go after the smartest minds.
You will be a part of the growing Gini family with world- famous customers (e.g., Unicredit Group, ING-DiBa, Deutsche Post and Deutsche Bank).
We are offering a highly professional and at the same time relaxed and fun work atmosphere. Here startup spirit meets an extremely strong feedback culture. We give you space for being creative so that you can leave your own personal mark.
We invite you to bring your whole self when you come to the office: your enthusiasm, personality, and passion. We will provide an environment of community, personal growth, and purpose.