Associate / Manager (m/f) - Business Development
Axel Springer Digital GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Axel Springer is looking for people who are able to develop themselves and their job role.
We’re Europe’s leading digital publisher, the Axel Springer SE. We are actively shaping digitization and have in the past years invested substantially in our digital classifieds portfolio, becoming one of the world’s largest players in this space.
Our real estate and car classifieds division’s ambition is to shape and simplify how people buy and sell the home they love and the car they need. To deliver on this ambition, we do not only operate classified companies i.a. in France (SeLoger and LaCentrale), Belgium (Immoweb) and Germany (Immowelt), but we also actively scope and invest into new business models that may shape the future.
To support the next phase of growth in shaping the industry, we are looking for you.
- You’ll experience the development of successful businesses from idea identification to market leaders – be it through start-up investments, late-stage acquisitions or organic developments
- You’ll work on the stages of ideation, screening and validation of new business models as well as due on diligence processes
- You’ll get your hands on the ground and build businesses side-by-side with the management
- You’ll take ownership in a broad range of roles, support and manage projects from online marketing, sales, product development, supply management, to operations - constantly driving the hockey stick
- You have the drive to disrupt industries with innovative business models
- Besides this, it’s beneficial to have:
- Outstanding degree from a top university in a business-related or quantitative field
- At least 2-4 years of experience in the start-up scene, a company builder or as an entrepreneur, consulting experience is advantageous
- Exceptional analytical mindset to analyze data and draw correct conclusions
- Curiosity for scalable growth and building companies with numbers
- High motivation to take responsibility with entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on mentality
- Fluent both in French (preferably native speaker) and English, German is nice to have
What we offer
- 100 % opportunity to realize your own ideas on growing a digital business
- Deep insights into the digital industry with a focus on company building
- Be part of a friendly and motivated dynamic team driving the digital transformation
- Highly professional and cooperative corporate culture that leaves room for personal development and offers a steep learning curve
- Attractive and exciting job in the digital economy coupled with the security and performance of a successful group in the capital cities Paris or Berlin
Questions regarding this position (reference number 008400062) will be answered gladly by: Julia Lange.
Axel Springer Digital GmbH emphasizes equal opportunities. We welcome the applications of people with disabilities, whose integration is an important matter to us.