Intern (m/f/d) - Pricing & Monetization Consulting
Axel Springer Digital GmbH
Business Development Legal Finance
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2019
Axel Springer Digital GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Axel Springer SE, steers the digital units of the Axel Springer group. Our more than 200 business units in Europe, the USA and South America include highly profitable digital market leaders, among these StepStone, SeLoger, idealo, Awin, finanzen.net, Immowelt, eMarketer and Business Insider.
The Pricing & Monetization team is part of the Business Development department and acts as an inhouse consultant to support Axel Springer units from all over the world in their individual strategy, pricing, product, sales and CRM challenges. The team works closely with the managing directors of the units and reports directly to the Axel Springer Board.
If you are looking for a highly professional team, an extremely dynamic environment and constantly changing challenges, we are looking for you!
What is the optimal monetization roadmap for a Silicon Valley startup? How can we profitably offer state-of-the-art digital journalism? What is the right copy price for the biggest German newspaper? What products should a real-estate portal develop to gain additional market share?
- Develop solutions and find answers for challenges along all aspects of monetization
- Become a member of a highly professional expert team on internal consulting projects
- Identify market trends, carry out market research, develop new products, analyze customer and competitor data, prepare presentations and determine the impact of your solution
- Enthusiasm for digital business models and their monetization
- Currently completing a degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics, Data Science, Mathematics, Psychology or any other comparable field
- Initial practical experience (e.g. internships) in consulting, pricing, marketing or as an entrepreneur
- Highly confident in working with MS-Office (foremost Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in German and English
- Strong analytical skills, an entrepreneurial and conceptual mindset as well as a drive for numbers
- Great interest in consulting and project work
- Willingness to perform, high professionalism and a strong team player
- Cooperation in challenging pricing and monetization projects in a fast-moving digital environment
- A steep learning curve and the perspective to become a project manager after a short time
- A job experience that combines the advantages of management consulting and a large corporation
- Events and seminars providing you with a rich skillset to consult digital units in pricing and monetization challenges
- A highly professional expert team (e.g., experienced consultants from leading consultancies)
- Highly professional and cooperative corporate culture that leaves room for personal development and offers a steep learning curve
- Join one of the leading digital publishers that offers promising and forward-looking business perspectives
- The internship will be compensated competitively
Start: Any time
Time: Ideally 3 to 6 months
Questions regarding this position (Referenznummer 008400081) will be answered gladly by: Silja Albers, Telefon 030 2591 72272.
Axel Springer Digital GmbH emphasizes equal opportunities. We welcome the applications of people with disabilities, whose integration is an important matter to us.