Pricing Analyst (m/f) - Business Development
Axel Springer Digital GmbH
Business Development Finance Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Pricing. Monetization. Business Development.
Become an expert in taking digital revenue models to the next level!
Axel Springer Digital GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Axel Springer SE, steers the digital units of the Axel Springer group. Our more than 200 business units in Europe, the USA and South America include highly profitable digital market leaders, among these StepStone, SeLoger, idealo, Awin, finanzen.net, Immowelt, eMarketer and Business Insider.
The Pricing & Monetization team is part of the Business Development department and acts as an inhouse consultant to support Axel Springer units from all over the world in their individual strategy, pricing, product, sales and CRM challenges. The team works closely with the managing directors of the units and reports directly to the Axel Springer Board.
If you are looking for a highly professional team, an extremely dynamic environment and constantly changing challenges, we are looking for you!
What is the optimal monetization roadmap for a Silicon Valley startup? How can we profitably offer state-of-the-art digital journalism? What is the right copy price for the biggest German newspaper? What products should a real-estate portal develop to gain additional market share?
- Develop solutions and find answers for challenges comparable to those above
- Become a member of a highly professional expert team on internal consulting projects
- Identify market trends, carry out market research, develop new products, analyze customer and competitor data, prepare presentations and determine the impact of your solution
- Enthusiasm for digital business models and their monetization
- Outstanding university degree in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Data Science, Mathematics, Psychology or any other comparable field from a leading university
- Initial practical experience (up to two years) in consulting, pricing, marketing or as an entrepreneur
- Highly confident in working with MS-Office (foremost Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in German and English (French an advantage)
- Strong analytical skills, an entrepreneurial and conceptual mindset as well as a drive for numbers
- Great interest in consulting and project work
- Willingness to perform, high professionalism and a strong team player
- Mobility concerning project work at German and international business units
What we offer
- Cooperation in challenging pricing and monetization projects in a fast-moving digital environment
- A steep learning curve and the perspective to become a project manager after a short time
- A job experience that combines the advantages of management consulting and a large corporation
- Events and seminars providing you with a rich skillset to consult digital units in pricing and monetization challenges
- A successful expert team (e.g., experienced consultants from leading consultancies)
- Highly professional and cooperative corporate culture that leaves room for personal development
- Join one of the leading digital publishers that offers promising and forward-looking business prospects
Questions regarding this position (reference number 008400065) will be answered gladly by:
Axel Springer Digital GmbH emphasizes equal opportunities. We welcome the applications of people with disabilities, whose integration is an important matter to us.