Project Manager (m/f) - Pricing & Monetization
Axel Springer Digital GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Pricing. Monetization. Business Development. Support the leading digital publisher in further developing its digital revenue models!
Axel Springer Digital GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Axel Springer SE, steers the digital units of the Axel Springer group. Our more than 200 units in Europe, the US and South America include highly profitable digital market leaders, among these StepStone, SeLoger, idealo, Awin, finanzen.net, Immowelt, Bonial, eMarketer and Business Insider. In addition, we are actively expanding our portfolio of early-stage investments in Europe and the US through assets such as Project A-Ventures and our Accelerators with Plug & Play and Porsche, as well as through direct investments.
The Pricing and Monetization team reports directly to the Axel Springer Board. It acts as an internal consultant to support digital units in strategy, pricing, product, sales and CRM topics. To support our team of experts, we are looking for you!
Your tasks and challenges
- Devising concepts for and further developing pricing and monetization strategies of the digital shareholdings
- Managing internal consultancy projects for optimization in the areas of pricing, product, sales and CRM
- Leading project teams on site with the Axel Springer subsidiaries (in Germany and internationally)
- Identifying market trends, carrying out market research surveys, analyzing customer and competitor data
- Introducing relevant tools, reports and processes in the area of pricing and monetization
- Outstanding university degree in (International) Management, Business Administration, Business Informatics, Mathematics/Statistics, Psychology or a comparative field
- 2-4 years of practical experience in project management in the areas consulting, strategy, marketing/sales, and/or CRM, ideally in the digital economy
- Marked analytical skills with customer-oriented mindset and practices
- A strong interest in new Internet business models/value chains
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in German and English (French an advantage)
- Mobility concerning project work at German and international shareholdings
- Confident in working with MS-Office (in particular Excel, PowerPoint)
- Challenging tasks in an internationally successful and established media corporation that is securing its position as market leader in the future through internationalization and digitization
- Management of strategic pricing and monetization subjects for growing subsidiaries of Axel Springer Digital GmbH in Berlin and on site in digital units, among others in Germany, France, England, Belgium and the USA
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas as a full member of a highly professional team of experts with the freedom to develop yourself personally and professionally
- A steep learning curve coupled with a team culture marked by a spirit of partnership
- Attractive and exciting job in the digital economy in combination with the security and performances provided by a successful corporate group with a view across Berlin's skyline
Questions regarding this position (reference number 008400065) will be answered gladly by Julia Lange.
Axel Springer Digital GmbH emphasizes equal opportunities. We welcome the applications of people with disabilities, whose integration is an important matter to us.