Senior Architect (m/f)
Axel Springer Digital GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Axel Springer SE is one of the largest European digital & media companies that today employs more than 15,000 people and is, through its subsidiaries, active in over 40 countries worldwide.
We are one of the world’s largest players in digital classifieds. Our ambition is to shape and simplify how people buy and sell the home they love and the car they need. To deliver it, we operate classified companies in France (SeLoger, Logic-Immo and LaCentrale), Belgium (Immoweb), Germany (Immowelt) and Israel (Yad2) and we also invest into new business models that may shape the future.
To realize value from joined projects between our group companies and help moving our IT toward a more agile, distributed and autonomous environment, a central dedicated team has been created. This transformation team is being constituted mostly with seasoned IT and Digital experts. To strengthen it, we are looking for you!
Providing technological expertise
- Collaborate closely with the IT teams in companies to fulfill the architectural vision
- Advise teams on the best usage of the technologies in native Amazon Cloud technology and provide optimization guidelines for cloud-based applications
- For a given challenge facilitate the discussion about the best approach between the architectural teams across companies and enable a solution proposal
- Coach developers inside the IT teams on fulfilling the standards that were agreed on
Tech Lead Management
- Build POC and prototype to evaluate new technologies
- Develop and deploy IT solutions in your area of expertise
- Occasionally manage a team of software engineer for projects requiring a central development
- Occasionally act as a tech lead in a local team for projects requiring a dedicated support
Knowledge & Sharing Community Management
- Help Guilds to develop best practices
- Communicate technological watch insights in the Guilds and COP you are involved in
- You have minimum 10-years experience and gained sound expertise on web and mobile platforms on cloud infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- You have deep knowledge about main architectural concepts like distributed and event-driven architecture, API dialog, design for failure, containers, serverless and main data architectures
- You have experience in both open-source and Microsoft .Net technology stacks
- You have experience in leading and managing an IT team with an agile and coaching mindset
- You have a self-driven, independent and reliable working style with curiosity to innovate
- You feel comfortable working with different companies across multiple countries and are able to blend in with their specific cultures. Strong diplomatic and collaborative skills
- You are fluent in English, proficiency in French or German is a plus
- Participation in a cooperative, motivated and experienced environment that leaves room for personal development and offers challenging discussion
- 100 % responsibility for realizing your own initiatives to improve technological stack and IT collaboration between companies
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies, direct communication on first name terms from trainee to CEO, short distances, cooperative culture and flexible working hours
- The position can be located in Paris, Brussels, Hamburg, Berlin, Nuremberg or Tel Aviv with the possibility for longer project-related stints in the other locations
- A direct report to the Group Transformation Officer
Interested applicants are welcome to apply via the Job-Link or to email Cely RODRIGUES.
Axel Springer Digital GmbH emphasizes equal opportunities. We welcome the applications of people with disabilities, whose integration is an important matter to us.