Junior Business Operations Manager (m/f/d)
Axel Springer hy GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2019
The Junior Business Operations Manager will support our Head of Business Operations in regards to managing the sales pipeline, implementing operational excellence and building hy’s knowledge management platform.
In this role, you will work across all departments at hy and interact with our team of leading professionals within the digital transformation space. Your mission will be to foster the collaboration between all departments and teams by supporting and optimizing processes as well as the usage of existing software tools (mainly Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, G-Suite and Slack).
Join us if you
- are passionate about building and growing operations at a professional services company.
- are good with numbers, have an analytical approach to your work and strong attention to detail.
- have excellent self-management skills and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- are pragmatic and solution oriented.
- are intrigued by emerging technologies and their impact on value chains.
- have a strong interest in corporate and startup innovation.
- are excited about the idea of working among some of the leading pioneers in digital transformation in Germany.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Assisting in managing the sales pipeline
- Preparing pitch meetings
- Creating briefing documents and various presentations
- Supporting the Head of Business Operations in building scalable processes, implementing operational excellence and establishing hy’s knowledge management platform
- Creating various templates in G Drive and Confluence
- Admin work in such systems as Salesforce, G Drive, Confluence and other software solutions
- A Bachelor's degree, ideally in Business Economics, Technology or related fields
- However, we do also consider candidates with other educational backgrounds
- Experience in maintaining operational excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, under limited supervision and in a team
- A passion for emerging technologies, digital business models and startups is a must
- Native level of German and professional proficiency in English is a must
- Knowledge in Salesforce, Jira, Confluence and BPMN are a plus
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, an encouraging atmosphere, and a great, highly motivated team. We’re deeply convinced that being fully dedicated to your job should be no contradiction to a fulfilled family and social life. We believe in providing our team with a supportive atmosphere, complemented with meaningful extras.