Junior HR Manager (m/f)
Axel Springer hy GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2018
We are an Axel Springer-backed company based in Berlin. hy’s mission is to fully understand the transformational power of the global tech and digital ecosystem and utilize it to the benefit of corporations, governments and their leaders. hy is a portfolio company of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital media company and transformational pioneer. hy is based in Berlin with representations in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto.
Organized as a platform, hy facilitates the capabilities of transformative technology companies, entrepreneurs, experts, and investors worldwide. Egon Zehnder and KPMG are strategic partners of hy, offering their global network and expertise as part of hy‘s customized services and solutions. We at hy are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
In your role as Junior HR Manager you will support with all HR activities within hy and hence get a holistic overview of the day-to-day work in a startup. You enjoy finding creative solutions to challenges and at the same time you have a strong attention to detail that helps you to administer employee files.
- You support our recruiting activities, such as pre-screening applications and scheduling interviews
- You will participate in phone interviews to evaluate candidates and to build up our candidate pipeline
- You are the point of contact for our candidates and ensure a smooth interview process
- You write new job descriptions and post job openings on appropriate job boards
- You take over onboarding activities and ensure a great experience for our new team members upon their start at hy
- You assist in several administrative HR processes such as payroll, document management and filing
- A bachelor’s degree, preferable in Business Administration, HR or Psychology
- Ideally first experience in the HR department in a digital environment / startup
- Exceptional organizational skills and easily adapt to new challenges
- Team player with high motivation and creativity
- Empathy and high service orientation
- A passion for emerging technologies, digital business models and startups
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Full professional proficiency in German and English
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, an encouraging atmosphere and a great, highly motivated team. We believe in providing our team with extras which are high quality and meaningful.