Consultant (m/f) - Business Development & Digitalisation
Axel Springer hy GmbH
Marketing Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are an Axel Springer-backed company based in Berlin. hy‘s mission is to fully understand the transformational power of the global tech and digital ecosystem and utilize it to the benefit of corporates, governments and their leaders. hy is a portfolio company of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital media company and transformational pioneer. hy is based in Berlin with representations in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto.
Organized as a platform, hy facilitates the capabilities of transformative technology companies, entrepreneurs, experts, and investors worldwide. Egon Zehnder and KPMG are strategic partners of hy, offering their global network and expertise as part of hy‘s customized services and solutions. We at hy are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
At hy, the Briefings team is responsible for translating technological trends, changing business models and activities of emerging players into workshop formats and sprints that serve as a foundation for successful transformation and innovation initiatives of our clients.
The Consultant Business Development (m/f) will be responsible for successfully promoting and marketing specific ‘Briefings’ products and growing and managing a steady pipeline of potential leads and clients. A vital part of the role will include the development of communication activities within the set of relevant products and services segment, including the promotion of the ‘hy’ brand.
- Design, implement and manage an end-to-end product communications strategy for specific sets of services, and ensure its alignment with the department lead and overall business strategy
- Creation of marketing and acquisition strategies for potential new clients for our Briefing services, like Digital Learning Journeys in Germany, Israel and China for Top Management across all industries
- Responsibility for the achievement of product communications goals and objectives
- Point of contact for new clients and key account management
- Coordination of cooperations with partners, agencies and freelancers and establishing long-term relationships with partners
- Ensure accurate budgeting of partnership and other relevant costs
- Monitoring, managing and coordination of relevant stakeholder events and conferences
- Further, involvement in the strategic enhancement of our Briefing formats and supporting the market rollout-strategy will be crucial to the role
We are looking for a candidate who has successfully managed product communication campaigns and is able to develop and operationalize a steady pipeline of inbound clients. You are tech-savvy and have a doers’ mindset. You are passionate about hy’s mission and about technology and digitization and you are able to effectively communicate it to others on a highly professional level.
- Degree in Marketing Communications, Business Administration, Technology or related fields
- At least 3 years of proven experience within the digital environment in marketing, sales or communications role
- Ability to identify potential partners and build relationships with 3rd parties, like e.g. agencies or relevant companies within the potential clients’ networks and ecosystems
- Solid understanding of digital business models and the digital ecosystems’ stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, includes a strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Sound analytical skills and attention for details. Always striving for operational excellence.
- Ability to work independently, under limited supervision and in a team
- A passion for emerging technologies, digital business models and startups
- Native German (or C2 level) and proficiency in English is a must
- A strategic mindset with understanding for corporate stakeholder structures
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, an encouraging atmosphere and a great, highly motivated team. We believe in providing our team with extras which are high quality and meaningful.