Project Manager (m/f/d) - Corporate Innovation
Axel Springer hy GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2019
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are an Axel Springer-backed company based in Berlin. hy’s mission is to fully understand the transformational power of the global tech and digital ecosystem and utilize it to the benefit of corporates, governments and their leaders. hy is a portfolio company of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital media company and transformational pioneer. We are based in Berlin, with representations in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto.
Organized as a platform, hy facilitates the capabilities of transformative technology companies, entrepreneurs, experts, and investors worldwide. Egon Zehnder and KPMG are strategic partners of hy, offering their global network and expertise as part of hy‘s customized services and solutions. We at hy are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
Our Solutions team is responsible for the definition of strategies and organizational setups for executing multiple business opportunities (like CVC units, company builders or innovation hubs) as well as for the validation, facilitation and execution of single business opportunities.
As a Project Manager, you develop elements for corporate innovation projects and work closely together with the Project Lead to guarantee the overall success of projects that hy delivers to its clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of state-of-the-art results on project elements, focusing on a range of topics and solutions (projects typically last between 6 and 12 weeks or longer)
- Preparation of client-facing project components, such as workshops or presentations, and active participation in meetings with clients
- Responsibility for administrative project management, in particular setting up touch-points with the client and organizing internal resources
- Analysis and decoding of best practices for executing single or multiple business opportunities to guarantee hy's projects always reflect the highest standards
- Close collaboration and support of external project experts
- Close cooperation with hy’s Project Leads to optimize processes and project alignment
We are seeking an excellent Project Manager, who is tech-savvy, structured and passionate about hy’s mission. You have the ability to work independently and at the same time you are a great team player. You are motivated to be part of a dynamic team in a growing organization where new and innovative strategies, ideas and solutions are developed continuously. On a daily basis, you are enthusiastic about solving problems for our clients and you are reliable to deliver results on project elements in order to guarantee the smooth running of our client projects.
- Outstanding Bachelor’s degree from a top university (Master‘s degree as a strong plus)
- Two years of work experience in a top-tier consultancy, including experience working for and with large corporate clients
- Work experience in the digital ecosystem or relevant side-projects are a strong plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and enthusiasm to take over responsibility and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and strong hands-on mentality when it comes to solving challenges
- High level of empathy and service orientation towards hy’s clients
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- Experience with different project management methods and presentation tools
- Strong interest in digital and technology topics
- Native level of German language and full professional proficiency in English
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, an encouraging atmosphere and a great, highly motivated team. We’re deeply convinced that full job-dedication should be no contradiction to a fulfilled family and social life. We believe in providing our team with an atmosphere and extras that are high quality and meaningful.