Sales Operations Manager (m/f)
Axel Springer hy GmbH
Sales Projektmanagement Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are an Axel Springer-backed company based in Berlin. hy‘s mission is to fully understand the transformational power of the global tech and digital ecosystem and utilize it to the benefit of corporates, governments and their leaders. hy is a portfolio company of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital media company and transformational pioneer. hy is based in Berlin with representations in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto.
Organized as a platform, hy facilitates the capabilities of transformative technology companies, entrepreneurs, experts, and investors worldwide. Egon Zehnder and KPMG are strategic partners of hy, offering their global network and expertise as part of hy‘s customized services and solutions. We at hy are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
At hy, the Sales Operations team is committed to creating and ensuring operational excellence throughout the entire company. In a collaborative process, we invent ways for our teams to collaborate in the most effective way possible. Our goal is to build an agile, horizontally integrated organization, enabled by smart processes and tools.
The Business Operations Manager will be responsible to operationally manage all client facing projects during the sales period. This includes the setting up of pitch meetings with clients, the delivery of materials during the scoping period of projects as well as making sure that letters of proposal are submitted on time.
In this role, you will be working across all departments at hy and interact with our team of leading professionals within the digital transformation space. Your mission will be to foster the collaboration between all departments and teams by supporting and optimizing processes as well as the usage of existing software tools (mainly Salesforce, Jira, Confluence, Slack and Google Drive).
Also, we would expect you to contribute ideas to enhance the operational excellence at hy. You will achieve this through building better processes and using tools in a more effective manner.
In your day-to-day, you will be managing all ongoing sales projects at hy through Salesforce, making sure that all required project items are delivered on time. You will participate in client facing pitch meetings to ensure that you understand the bigger scope of your operational work. Also, you will prepare sales reports and manage data in Salesforce. Furthermore, you will support the Head of Business Operations in building reports (e.g. in Salesforce and Jira) that provide meaningful insights in terms of the company’s performance.
We are looking for a candidate who
- Has successfully managed multiple projects simultaneously with various stakeholders
- Has strong capabilities in terms of building reports, especially in Salesforce
- Has excellent self-management skills and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Is good with numbers
- Is pragmatic and solutions oriented
- Is interested in emerging technologies and their impact on value chains
- Is excited about the idea of working among some of the leading pioneers in digital transformation in Germany
- A Bachelor's degree, ideally in Business Economics, Technology or related fields However, we do also consider candidates with other educational backgrounds
- At least 3 years of proven experience as a project manager ideally in a startup environment
- A track record of managing multiple projects in a multidisciplinary environment
- A self starter with analytical skills and strong attention for details
- Drive for operational excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, under limited supervision and in a team
- A passion for emerging technologies, digital business models and startups is a must
- Professional proficiency in English and German is a must
- Extensive experience with Salesforce is a must
- Knowledge in Jira, Confluence and BPMN are a plus
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, an encouraging atmosphere and a great, highly motivated team. We’re deeply convinced that full job-dedication should be no contradiction to a fulfilled family and social life. We believe in providing our team with an atmosphere and extras that are high quality and meaningful.