(Senior) Project Manager (m/f) - Digital Transformation
Axel Springer hy GmbH
Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are an Axel Springer-backed company based in Berlin. hy‘s mission is to fully understand the transformational power of the global tech and digital ecosystem and utilize it to the benefit of corporates, governments and their leaders. hy is a portfolio company of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital media company and transformational pioneer. hy is based in Berlin with offices in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto.
Organized as a platform, hy facilitates the capabilities of transformative technology companies, entrepreneurs, experts, and investors worldwide. Egon Zehnder and KPMG are strategic partners of hy, offering their global network and expertise as part of hy‘s customized services and solutions. We at hy are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
At hy, the Briefings team is responsible for translating technological trends, changing business models and activities of emerging players into workshop formats and sprints that serve as a foundation for successful transformation and innovation initiatives of our clients.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for managing several client projects simultaneously, ensuring full support when setting up and developing strategy and operations for our client solutions. You will be closely cooperating with dedicated teams and senior colleagues from within hy and support the client-related operations within our organization.
Shaping, managing and coordinating our client workshops will include development of the programs, ensuring the participation of relevant stakeholders from the tech ecosystem (e.g. entrepreneurs, tech-experts, investors) in order to discover and autonomously define potential opportunities for commercial collaborations and partnerships in cooperation with our analysts.
Further, involvement in the strategic enhancement of our Briefing formats and supporting the market rollout-strategy the will be crucial to the role.
We are looking for a candidate who has successfully managed client-related projects and is able to develop and operationalize and further enhance our services and formats. You are tech-savvy and have a doers’ mindset. You are passionate about hy’s mission and about technology and digitization and you are able to effectively communicate it to others on a highly professional level.
- Degree in Business Economics, Technology or related fields
- At least 3 years of proven experience within a management consultancy, digital agency or digital environment
- Track record of managing multiple projects in a multidisciplinary environment
- Deep understanding of digital business models and the digital ecosystems’ stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and attention for details. Always striving for operational excellence
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, includes strong presentation and Powerpoint skills
- Ability to work independently, under limited supervision and in a team
- A passion for emerging technologies, digital business models and startups is a must
- Proficiency in English and German is a must
- A strategic mindset with understanding for corporate problem sets
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, BVG Ticket, an encouraging atmosphere and a great, highly motivated team. We believe in providing our team with extras that are high quality and meaningful.