B2B Sales Manager Business Travel (m/f)
Business Development Sales Operations
Beginn: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are Wimdu, a German start-up with worldwide presence and headquarters in the heart of Berlin! Initially funded with $90 million, Wimdu has grown to host over 300,000 properties in over 120 countries, connecting guests and hosts worldwide. We are the biggest European marketplace for private accommodation, offering a great travel experience for those looking for a smart alternative to hotels. Wimdu has the vision, the passion and the drive to succeed and we are now looking for motivated people to join our multi-talented, international team to make it happen!
For our Berlin office we are looking for a
B2B Sales Manager Business Travel (f/m)
We’re looking for a sales hunter to lead our Business Travel and Agency Sales Initiatives and take these two segments to the next level. You should have 2+ years Sales experience and enjoy working within an entrepreneurial company, in a start up environment. In addition, you must also be a creative, hands-on, innovative problem solver with the vision to help us define the future of Wimdu Business Travel.
- Acquire new corporate customers and build relationships with key accounts to grow the business travel sector at Wimdu
- Use Telemarketing expertise to approach new clients of medium sized enterprises
- Develop and manage the business travel sales process to enhance lead conversion and closure for business travel
- Work together with Product and Marketing to meet B2B customer needs
- Experienced sales hunter in a B2B Sales environment, able to set up and grow the business sales department by hands on acquisition of potential corporate customers
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in travel and/ or Business travel industry
- Experience in managing strategic relationships in B2B
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Proven sales skills, very reliable, organized and results oriented
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel, ability to set up own databases and work with CRM tools
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
We offer international start-up-spirit based in the heart of Germany's vibrant capital. Free fruit and beverages, as well as monthly events and a chill-out area complete our offer and will enrich your days as a part of our fantastic team.
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
Please forward your application, including CV, cover letter and salary expectations, by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oO4H1fwk&s=Gründerszene
We are looking forward to hearing from you!