Junior Corporate Development Manager (m/f)
Projektmanagement Operations Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2018
Founded in 2007, Babbel is the world’s top-grossing and most effective language-learning app. No small feat, and no small challenge. In a moment rife with talk of walls, we’re building bridges — making the language-learning journey as exciting and empowering as possible, helping people forge new connections and participate in worlds bigger than their own. We do things that matter. And foremost, we make people speak their new language as they’ve always wanted to. Come work with us.
There’s still so much to do.
Babbel is at the center of a language learning revolution. We defined the market for online language learning, and we're about to embark on an exciting new journey to change the way people learn. If you’ve got a passion for Education and for designing truly outstanding learning products, we want to hear from you. You'll be an integral part of an interdisciplinary, international team with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects from learning through games to shaping habit change. In return, we offer fantastic opportunities to learn and evolve within a dynamic and fast-growing startup. And, of course, you’ll be working on a product that improves the lives of millions of people. This is a full-time role, based in the heart of buzzing Berlin.
We are looking for a Junior Corporate Development Manager (m/f) for our Team in Berlin!
- Directly work with the COO and direct staff
- Conduct analyses, evaluate commercial, organisation & legal issues on a higher level
- Contribute to the budgeting process in collaboration with Controlling and HR
- Accompany meetings with the COO and the relevant stakeholders and prepare presentations based on the final results
- Support the development of our Management team and actively shape the Management conference to an established format
- Prepare decision papers and results for the higher Management and the board
- University degree, e.g. in business or economics
- 2 years working on similar tasks would be a plus
- Good understanding of business contexts (commercial, organisational & legal)
- Good conceptual, organisational and project management skills
- Very good German and English skills
Babbel is the world’s most successful language learning app. Work with us to make a real impact in the world, in a meaningful way.
- We’re driven by a bold challenge
- We solve meaningful problems - at scale
- Diversity and difference are our strengths; lifelong learning is our life’s blood
- Work within a high-performing team at Babbel
- Tackle a steep learning-curve – personally and professionally
- Work in a challenging environment and where you’re expected to bring your game face
- Take advantage of a lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Draw from a vibrant international company with people from over 50 different nationalities
- We offer great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)
Sounds good? We are already looking forward hearing from you! Check out our jobs page, our blog, and our techblog!