Offline Marketing Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 500 team members from over 42 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a talented Offline Marketing Manager to join our Team in Berlin!
As an Offline Marketing Manager at Babbel you will be a part of the Offline Marketing Team and will be supporting the team on their mission: developing and handling the Media Buying of the Offline Channel according to the growth strategy at Babbel.
You will be
- Managing an Offline Marketing Budget to drive growth in a country (focus: TV).
- Analysing and optimising metrics, performance and developing recommendations based on KPIs for the Offline Marketing team to improve the channel effectiveness.
- Handling agencies, external and internal partners
- Support experimentation & innovation (marketing, technical & technological) to maximize performance of the channel/company
- A strong communicator who can express his/her thoughts well in English
- Willing to tackle any problem that is thrown at you with an open mind
- Always curious and interested to learn and develop yourself, channel and the company
- Always thinking proactively about how to improve status-quo
- At least 2 years experience in Marketing (preferably TV)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- A willingness to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Familiarity of working with international teams
Nice to have
- Experience with offline-channels (Print, OOH etc.)
- Apprenticeship in an agency and/or a Bachelor's/Master´s degree
- Understanding how the offline channel are driving an online product
- Work within a high-performing team responsible for growth at Babbel
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 42 different nationalities
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)