Senior Display Marketing Manager (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in 2007, Babbel is the world’s top-grossing and most effective language-learning app. No small feat, and no small challenge. In a moment rife with talk of walls, we’re building bridges — making the language-learning journey as exciting and empowering as possible, helping people forge new connections and participate in worlds bigger than their own. We do things that matter. And foremost, we make people speak their new language as they’ve always wanted to. Come work with us.
There’s still so much to do.
Babbel is for everyone, not some niche or elite strata of learners. Everyone. As our user base has grown, so has what they need from us. Their learning needs, life experiences, and reference points become more varied and colorful by the day. Meeting that means ensuring users see themselves reflected —not just in our product— but the world it allows them to imagine with us. That means reflecting the dynamism and diversity of our users, as much as possible, in the production of Babbel. We currently have 600 people from more than 50 nationalities working in our Berlin and New York offices, challenging and learning from each other at every step. A culture of difference and dignity is critical to how we’ve connected with millions of users, in every hemisphere.
Join our Berlin team as a Senior Display Marketing Manager (m/f) and help us change the way the language learning is done! As a Senior Display Marketing Manager (m/f), your mission will be to grow efficiently our paid user acquisition across Display Channels globally (non-US) with focus on innovations.
You will be
- Responsible for the strategic development and full life-cycle management of our international Display (web and mobile) campaigns
- Planning and coordinating media spending across partners and markets
- Tracking results and drive recommendations for action, optimization, and growth
- Building relationships and striking partnerships with external publishers, direct cooperations, marketing agencies, networks and other potential partners
- Extracting, controlling and analyzing internal data
- Researching the market and competitors
- Briefing and supervising of production with our in-house design team
- A strong communicator with excellent analytical and project management skills
- A self-driven and reliable problem solver with a highly collaborative approach
- More than 3 years of experience in Online Marketing, ideally in Display Advertising (Adserver experience), Affiliate Marketing and E-Mail-Marketing
- Very good English skills, other languages are a plus
- Excellence in thinking analytically and structurally handling numbers
- Strong planning and project management skills
Babbel is the world’s most successful language learning app. Work with us to make a real impact in the world, in a meaningful way.
- We’re driven by a bold challenge
- We solve meaningful problems - at scale
- Diversity and difference are our strengths; lifelong learning is our life’s blood
- Work within a high-performing team at Babbel
- Tackle a steep learning-curve – personally and professionally
- Work in a challenging environment and where you’re expected to bring your game face
- Take advantage of a lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours
- Draw from a vibrant international company with people from over 50 different nationalities
- We offer great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks)
Sounds good? We are already looking forward to hearing from you! Check out our jobs page, our blog, and our techblog !
Questions about a career at Babbel? Contact us! +49 (0) 151 2051 6139 or get in touch with Inabat Abzal via e-mail for more information.