(Senior) Product Marketing Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 450 team members from over 42 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
Join our Berlin team as a (Senior) Product Marketing Manager (m/f) and help us change the way the language learning is done!
Responsibilities for the role
- Drive market & user insights at Babbel through research, studies, data mining, competitive intelligence and trend scouting
- Develop ideas to continuously improve Babbel’s delivery on its customer value propositions
- Support Director/Head of Product Marketing in defining Babbel’s customer value propositions as guidance for all product innovation/product strategy
- Define the business case/value for Babbel’s product innovation ideas & features
- Lead the go-to-market activations & integrated campaigns for Babbel’s product innovation ideas & features
- Manage the lifecycle of Babbel’s product features (from additional campaign waves to kill decisions)
- Collaborate effectively across all teams at Babbel
- Reporting to the Director/Head of Product Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Engineering, Linguistics or a related field
- Proven track record of results delivery
- Strong consumer orientation and insight generation skills (data-to-insights-to-action cycle)
- Excellent project management skills in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent communication and team motivation skills
- Experience with go-to-market activities & marketing campaign management
- A strong analytical mindset and a good business sense
- Passion for the digital language learning space
- 3-6+ years of experience in product marketing, product management or marketing.
Join one of the fastest growing education technology companies and contribute in making learning a whole new experience!