Senior Recruiter (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who take joy in learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are steadily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel more than 500 team members from over 42 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
As a Senior Recruiter you will be managing the full cycle recruitment process, partnering with Hiring Managers and supporting the decision making. You will help us getting better in employer branding and recruiting analytics. As a Senior you will share your knowledge among the team.
You will be
- developing and managing a full-cycle recruiting process for all level positions for your field of expertise (from a detailed job briefing to contract signature)
- building up steady pipeline of suitable candidates using all possible channels (including direct search and agency management)
- searching, selecting and interviewing candidates
- visit recruiting and employer branding fairs/networking events
- driving employer branding concepts and projects and working closely with Junior/Professional Recruiters
- Doing strong stakeholder management with hiring managers
- providing weekly or monthly hiring reports to managers
- improving hiring process/interview processes
- passionate about people and finding the best future Babbelonians
- open for feedback
- a great listener
- open minded
- willing to learn and grow
- 6+ years experience in recruiting, preferably in high-growth startup
- master's degree in Business or (Organisational) Psychology or similar (focus on Human Resources is a plus)
- excellent business English skills
- deep knowledge in sourcing, interviewing and project management
- international work experience in Recruiting
- experience in using applicant tracking systems
- sense of urgency
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 42 different nationalities.
- Great company benefits (30 vacation days, unlimited access to Babbel account, high-end company bike, fresh fruit and drinks, English/German classes, In-house Training Academy).