Team Coordinator (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
With Babbel anyone can learn a language.
Whether on the go, in the subway or at home on the sofa, Babbel supports those who enjoy learning outside of work or school. Since its founding in 2007, the company has grown to become the market leader in app-based language learning. In total, Babbel offers 14 learning languages, from English to Indonesian. Professional courses are readily available via the Babbel website as well as on your smartphone or tablet. At Babbel, more than 600 team members from over 50 different countries work hard to set standards for creating a new learning experience.
We are looking for a Team Coordinator to join our Team in Berlin!
In your role as a Team Coordinator, you would be working with the entire Product Team (Didactics, Product Design, Product Management) by improving team communication flows and supporting team recruiting & on-boarding efforts.
- Build a positive work environment and foster cohesiveness in the team
- Provide administrative guidance to the team on the various operational processes in place (Finance, Office Management, IT support, HR, Communications)
- Develop efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new departmental processes
- Work closely with the other team coordinators and our internal stakeholders on cross-departmental projects
- Document and maintain team knowledge and share relevant information when needed
- Support Freelancer Management & Recruiting efforts
- A strong communicator (written and verbal) with excellent organisation, project management skills and proficiency in English and conversational German
- A proactive driver who revises current and implements new processes
- Not afraid to say no to things, however always offer an alternative solution
- 2+ years work experience in a similar role
- A get things done, with a go-getter attitude and a hands-on mentality
- Experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency, with the ability to influence people to learn new tools and technologies
- Proven creative problem-solving history, with the ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment driven by deadlines
- Proficient computer literacy proven through work experience in Microsoft Office programs (particularly Excel, Word & Powerpoint), Keynote and Project Management tools
- Experience handling confidential and sensitive materials with discretion
- Work within a high-performing team at Babbel.
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- A vibrant international company with people from over 50 different nationalities.
- Great company benefits (high-end company bike, fresh fruit & drinks).
Sounds good? We are already looking forward to hearing from you!