Backend Developer (m/f)
IT Finance Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are seeking talented developers with a wide variety of skills to help develop and maintain our blockchain applications platform. As a back end developer, you will be responsible for developing features pertaining to the Lisk platform back end core, find critical and non-critical bugs, track software defects, and ensure their timely resolution.
Experience working with back end systems using technologies such as:
- PostgreSQL (PGpromise)
- Git (Gitflow)
- Bonus: Knowledge of TypeScript, frontend web development, or active contributions on GitHub.
- Must have advanced experience in test-driven development (Mocha, Chai, should).
- Must have basic to advanced understanding of P2P networks and distributed systems.
- Must have basic to advanced understanding of cryptography, unix based systems, promised based logic and blockchain software.
- Must have an innate interest in code design and experience in refactoring legacy code.
Experience and Desired Skills
- 5+ years in software development or related field (Programming, Web Development, Back end Developer).
- Experience building and deploying complex but well maintained and testable applications.
- Strong communication skills with ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Aptitude for being organized with flexibility and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.