Back-end Developer (m/f)
Beginn: August 2015
IPlytics is a Berlin based Startup that develops a SaaS Solution (IPlytics Platform) to predict technology trends and analyze market developments. Our clients include companies from any tech-related branches such as e.g. Automobile, ICT or Biotech. We use new data-matching and visualization methods to offer our customers a 360 degree insight on relevant activities in the fields of patenting, standardization and product releases. To extend our young and dynamic team we are looking for a strong back-end software engineer.
We are currently part of the Microsoft Accelerator Unter den Linden in Berlin-Mitte. We believe in innovative work approaches and offer highly motivated team members, flat hierarchies and a great start up spirit. If you are ready to take new challenges and share our a passion for building innovative products send us your application.
You’re interested in innovation, new technologies and building progressive software from scratch? To keep pace with our growing product we are looking for a talented software engineer who is passionate about working in a collaborative team. This role’s focus will be a lot of development in Java and MySQL. You should have a strong command of efficient algorithms and be able to understand and optimize available ones. The position offers a lot of freedom in terms of development and design. We are a young, dynamic and interdisciplinary company with a selected team of experts. In an inspiring working atmosphere we offer you the chance to work cross-functional and play a key role in the extension of our product. We are looking for do-ers who are passionate about making high-quality software - with large responsbility from day one.
- Excellent knowledge and working experience in Java, MySQL and ideally the frameworks utilizing it, like OpenJPA, Spring, Solr
- Experience with IDE and building tools like Eclipse, Subversion, Maven as well as Issue-Tracking Tools and Test-Frameworks
- You are highly motivated and an avid learner continually advancing your skills and challenging yourself
- Get-Things-Done-Attitude, responsible, goal-oriented and committed to delivery, team player
- You are looking for a place to both challenge and reward you for great accomplishments
What we offer
- insights in the B2B market and contact to our customer network
- challenging and versatile tasks
- the chance to build something from the scratch
- open minded, young and highly motivated team
- flat hierarchies and self-responsibility
- creative environment
How to apply
- if you have a GitHub or Bitbucket profile or any contribution to Open Source projects
- if any, links to past projects you have realized, credentials of your last employees
- your university degree including grades
- briefly state why you are interested in working for us
We're looking forward to your convincing application in German or English via Email!