Backend Developer (m/f)
Daimler FleetBoard GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Let‘s shape the future of connected logistics!
Join our Innovation Hub in Berlin as
Backend Developer (m/f)
Our Berlin Innovation Hub is a space for invention and creation: we push the boundaries of connected logistics systems enabled by Internet-of-Things, artificial intelligence and big data science. We are creators and developers, designers and creatives, techies and data scientists. Our way of working is collaborative: rapid prototyping for validated learning and creating MVPs is second nature for us.
We are working on delivering unique digital products, services and new data-driven business models that bring value to the global logistics ecosystem.
- Development of software backends and architectures
- Development of RESTful APIs and microservices
- Work as part of an agile software engineering team
- Continous integration and ownership of the backend and APIs developed within the team
- Explore and integrate new web frameworks, technologies and tools
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
We’d love to hear from candidates with at least five (5) years experience in state of the art methods to create RESTful (micro)services and data processing and storage concepts.
Our Backend Developer (m/f) ideally should tick five or more of the following points:
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar qualification and relevant work experience
- Must have strong skills in a modern language and framework combination such as Java/Spring
- Experience working using agile methods such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Experience working with version control tools such as Git
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience building web/mobile backends and APIs
- Experience in rapid prototyping
- Experience with container platforms such as Docker
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies
What we offer you
- Innovative environment working for the B2B pioneer in automotive connectivity solutions
- Thrilling projects in international interdisciplinary teams with global market impact
- Attractive compensation package
- Creative atmosphere in co-working space Ahoy! Berlin
- Flat hierarchy, open collaborative culture, with English as primary language (German beneficial)
- Plenty of room for your own ideas and self-organised work to see your ideas come to life and scale globally
- Liaison with the Daimler group with the flexibility of a digital innovation lab
The job is full-time and limited to a term of two (2) years with the option of a permanent employment contract.
How to apply for Backend Developer (m/f)
Send us an email to email@example.com, with desired salary, earliest availability and with your CV.
In your email application, please describe when you successfully learned and used new frameworks. Please keep your answers concise, and limited to 300 words.