Backend developer (m/f)
Factor-E Analytics GmbH
Beginn: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Backend developer (m/f, full-time, Berlin)
Factor-E is an award-winning startup that wants to revolutionize the manufacturing industry by making Internet of Things easy and accessible.
We are building a cloud-based system to digitize production equipment regardless of type and age by continuously measuring and analyzing electrical power data. Based on streaming analytics and machine learning techniques, our system can calculate real-time productivity, energy and equipment health related indicators to support organizational, technical and business decisions on all levels of the factory hierarchy.
- Implement new features on our core analytics module
- Database re-structuring and optimization
- Support our data science team in development tasks
- University degree in Computer Science (BSc or MSc) or a related technical discipline
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Profound knowledge of Python. Experience with the Django web framework
- Experience in developing RESTful API. Knowledge about the Django REST framework is here a plus
- A good understanding of databases like PostgreSQL
- A basic understanding of frontend development
- Experience with data science and real-time analytics systems would be a plus
- Basic knowledge about cloud computing, using Azure or AWS, is an advantage
- Experience with scrum and agile
- You should be able to work independently
What we offer
- Challenging and cutting-edge development opportunities
- An office in the heart of Berlin, surrounded by other startups
- An open, young and ambitious team
- Flat hierarchies with high responsibility
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send us your CV AND code that you havewritten or problems you have solved in German or English to email@example.com.
Please avoid standard cover letters! We are looking forward to hearing from you!