Backend Developer (m/w)
IT Produktmanagement Development
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
- Support a professional and ambitious developer- and management-team!
- Build groundbreaking and pixel-perfect product together with our awarded designer!
- Have fun and enjoy a productive environment and an office equipped with top gear!
Learn more about the job: https://www.volders.de/karriere
Meet the team: https://www.volders.de/team
Full or Part Time in Berlin, Germany
volders is an innovative online service that allows users to conveniently organize and access their personal contracts (such as phone, energy or gym memberships) anytime from anywhere. Be in the know about all of your contracts’ remaining terms and how much you are paying for them. volders automatically reminds you about upcoming deadlines and informs you if there’s a better deal for you to be made. So before you are locked in by another overseen renewal, you can decide with one click whether you want to cancel, extend or save real money.
Jan Hendrik Ansink (CEO) founded the company in 2014. Become part of a strong team: our CTO, Sebastian, is a Senior Developer (Ruby) veteran and a former lecturer at FU Berlin. Jan is a Harvard alumnus and has more than six years experience as an entrepreneur. The company is backed by influential investors. Join our team of 15 fellows in a very exciting stage.
What you bring in
- At least 2 years experience and practical expertise from Ruby or EmberJS projects
- You consider TDD and Refactoring an essential part of sound developing
- You are open-minded, want to shape the product with us and love to tweak things
- Ambition, creativity and reliability. But foremost, you’re a rockstar at anything you do
Why work for us?
- A creative, professional and agile team with a meaningful product
- A big mission: Changing the way people are dealing with contracts
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- A flat hierarchy that is goal-oriented and eager to hear your own ideas
- Choice of your own working gear (Macbook Pro, one or several Displays)
- We sponsor continuous education e.g. EuRuKo, Baruco or team up for Hackathons
- Casual dress code, 30sqm rooftop terrace, free fruits, snacks and mate
- Smart coding environment, talented co-workers, state-of-the-art UX, startup spirit in early-stage company but well paid and equipped workplace. Apply today!
Headquartered at Oranienstrasse (Kreuzberg, Berlin). Please send your CV and work examples (e.g. Github) to Jan Hendrik Ansink: firstname.lastname@example.org