Backend Developer Symfony/Node.js (m/f)
ParkU Verwaltung GmbH & Co. KG
Beginn: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
ParkU is the fastest growing parking platform in Central Europe that allows a more efficient use of parking spaces by bringing together parking space owners and seekers in a digital marketplace. With our help drivers in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and the Netherlands find conveniently located parking spaces – in inner cities, at event locations or even near airports. Currently ParkU advertises 5.000 parking spaces in more than 15 cities belonging to parking operators, companies, shops, hotels and individuals who rent these out when they are not in use.
Technology stack includes: Objective-C, Java, Node.js, Bluetooth, Beacons, C,GSM/GPRS Modules, PHP, JSON RESTful API, Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Salt Stack, MySQL,Redis, ElasticSearch, nginx, HAProxy, Ubuntu, Mac OS X, Check_Mk
Our office is located right in the centre of Berlin and boasts a great view, the kickertable obligatory for start-ups and drinks plus fresh fruit provided by the company.
What you'll need
- 5+ years experience in PHP
- 2+ years in Symfony, Silex or a similar framework
- 2+ years Node.js, including:
- Experienced in using a JSON RESTful API
- Object-oriented design
- The desire to produce great code
- Being somewhat a test nut
- Keen towards agile methods
- Ability to take ownership of features
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Eager to support and contribute to a great team spirit
Stuff that helps
- Basic knowledge about System Operations
- iOS, Android, Embedded Software Development, AngularJS
- Experience in building RESTful API
- Message Queueing
- Experience with Google APIs
How to apply
Send your application including the usual documents directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A member of the Development crew will get in touch with you, review your application and, if appropriate, ask for an interview. The start date of the job is flexible.