Backend PHP Developer (M/F)
Beginn: Oktober 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Are you ENTHUSIASTIC...
... about exciting topics relating to nutrition and ecommerce? Do you believe strategic thinking and creativity are not mutually exclusive? Then come and join us!
We are Europe’s leading provider of intelligent nutrition. Whether you want to lose weight, improve your nutrition, eat organic, get fit, or care for your skin naturally – we can help you to reach your goal and to live healthier and more sustainably.
- Further development and maintenance of sophisticated PHP based projects
- Agile development of complex high-traffic-web application using PHP5
- Optimization and standardization of our system’s architecture
- Realization of high-quality, scalable solutions in cooperation with the architect- and operations-team
- Implementation of a modern and result oriented project-management
What we expect
- You have successfully completed either an apprenticeship and/or study in an IT related field and gathered relevant experience on the job
- You offer outstanding knowledge regarding project-oriented programming in PHP5 and MySQL
- You are well-versed with the basics of system administration (Linux, Apache or nginx)
- You have an outstanding experience with PHP-MVC-frameworks (at best with Zend framework) and TDD
- You keep track on recent trends within the IT scene and you have a broad knowledge about modern development methods and instruments
- At best, You also have gathered first knowledge in the field of e-commerce (through e.g. Magento, OxideSales, xt:Commerce, Zen-Cart, Hybris, Intershop)
- You are interested in scaling of high-performance websites, database optimization, web services (REST, SOAP) and useful applications of design-patterns
- You have strong analytical thinking, communication skills as well. An achievement motivation and the ability to work in a team are only a few of your strengths
- You have good communication skills in English and ideally in German
What we offer
- A unique job in an innovation-friendly company (Really!) varied and versatile tasks with responsibility and lots of opportunities
- A motivating atmosphere in a dedicated team with a flat hierarchy
- Flexible hours, great team events and creative breaks, e.g. at the football table
- An office in the heart of Berlin which offers everything you need – and then some more
Do you want to take part in our development? Then send your application including cover letter (complete with salary requirements and desired date of entry), CV and certificates plus work samples and references, if applicable, to Eduardo (email@example.com) – or ask us your questions!