Backend / PHP-Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
crobo is based in Berlin and we have currently 37 employee, we offers advertisers the full range of online marketing services for Branding & Performance-based gaming campaigns. We provide amplified consultation on every stage, based on specific game competitive analysis, including compliance monitoring of activity and results.
Our unique portfolio of media channels allows us to provide a wide variety of Ad formats, targeting solutions, and lead generation at large scale. User value and campaign metrics are reviewed on a continuous basis, and results are used for optimization towards higher player monetization. This guarantees only relevant traffic will reach each one of our campaigns
We are currently looking for a Backend/PHP-Developer (m/f) based in Berlin!
- You take over responsibility for developing interactive web projects/portals
- You improve and maintain existing PHP projects
- Coordination and Working close with the frontend team member
- Agile development of complex high traffic web applications using PHP5
- Optimization and standardization of the system architecture
- Process Design and Optimization
- Project- and Process Management
- You finished successfully your studies in IT, computer science or similar
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar environment
- Strong Knowledge in object oriented programming in PHP 5 and MySQL
- Strong knowledge of PHP/Symfony2 Framework, PHPUnit and Git flow
- Experience with ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Redis, Jenkis, Vagrant+Puppet in Linux server environment is a plus
- PHP MVC frameworks (Zend Framework) and TDD
- Experience with usual Design-Patterns
- Good English skills (written and orally)
If you are interested in this great opportunitiy, please send your application to email@example.com.