Backend Software Engineer (m/f)
KI labs GmbH
Beginn: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a team of software developers, designers, big data engineers and data scientists that are passionate about building softwares of future today. We believe in open-source and independent teams, follow agile practices and lean startup method and aim to share this culture with our clients. KI labs is a member of KI Group with branches located in Cologne, Stuttgart, Berlin and recently Munich.
At KI labs we are looking for backend software engineers to join our rapidly growing teams in Munich, Cologne, or Berlin, and help us support our clients with their innovation initiatives. You will build applications to support software and data science teams, present results at customers, and contribute your ideas to forming the outcome of the projects.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- You graduated with a B.Sc./MSc. in software engineering or related fields.
- You have deep knowledge of one or more common languages, e.g. Python, Scala, Java or Go.
- You have experience in building large-scale software solutions, with an eye on performance and security.
- You have demonstrated experience of delivering high-quality product features on schedule.
- You own your tasks and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment within small and talented teams.
- (optional) You have experience with Big Data stacks, microservices or front-end technologies.
- You have excellent spoken and written communication skills in English; German being an advantage.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- You will have an opportunity to be at the frontline of innovation together with our prominent clients, influencing the car you drive in five years, the services you have on your flight, and the way you pay for your morning coffee.
- You get a challenging working environment with an ambitious team of individuals with unique backgrounds and expertise.
- You get the chance to work on various interesting projects in short time frames.
- We have an open door work culture where ideas and initiatives are encouraged.
- You are welcome to move between our offices in Cologne, Berlin, Munich, Stuttgart, and soon Madrid.
- We offer a performance-based competitive salary.
HOW TO APPLY
Send a pdf of your application to email@example.com. If you have any questions feel free to contact Marina König-Pankov (+49 221 78 87 23 0).
KI labs GmbH
Member of KI group