Backend / Whitepaper Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Whitepaper Developer in Blockchain Technology (m/f)
- Bewerbung sind in deutscher und englischer Sparache willkommen -
Creative, innovative & always in touch with the latest digital trends - that is the Kreativis GmbH, a young and ambitious crypto currency and eCommerce company right in the heart of Berlin! We are passionately and enthusiastically working on new technologies and concepts to bring crypto currencies to the consumers.
We are researching future technologies like IOTA and are developing and testing new business concepts for various industries and exciting innovative Solutions with Blockchain. Our work focuses on classic blockchain and eCommerce value chains, incl. supply chain optimizations as well as new payment systems.
Our international team consists of qualified, creative and committed colleagues in different departments that complement each other by pooling personalities and talents. We offer you the possibilities of a big player and the business culture of a startup - short decision making and flat hierarchies.
- Contribute to the development of a set of crypto currency projects driven by newly developed cutting-edge technologies.
- In this context: Development of well written whitepaper(s), business plans, e.g. describing the idea and realization of distributed computer programs
- participation in the design and development of prototypes for our innovative and unique blockchain solutions.
- Excellent programming skills with successful completion of a university degree or similar education as well as relevant programming experience of at least 3 years of experience as a software developer. Deep experience with writing scientific or technical documentations in English.
- Ability to well structure a whitepaper and write in an appealing and compelling style.
- Ability to develop and describe a small business case as part of each whitepaper
What we offer
- An exciting professional challenge with excellent perspectives in a growth sector
- The opportunity to further develop and design your area of responsibility
- Work in a company with a sympathetic team, flat hierarchies and solution-oriented work with a lot of independence and self-responsibility
If you would like to join us working on our mission - shaping the future of the eCommerce, become a part of our team and send your online-application to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Whitepaper Developer).