Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f)
comdirect Start-up Garage
Business Development Produktmanagement Co-Founder
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2017
Be the next Bill, Mark or Steve!
Entrepreneurs in Residence (m/f)
- Hamburg or Berlin -
- Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset and don’t want to be vanilla?
- Would you like to found and execute an awesome idea with an established banking player?
- Do you think that you are capable of being in charge of developing a business model until market readiness in a minimum of time?
- Are you interested in the fintech environment and are willing to help shaping and changing CX in Banking, Trading and Investing?
- Are you a graduate interested in founding or do you have already gained founding experience?
Then you’re bang on at comdirect Start-up Garage! For our new entrepreneur in residence program we’re exactly looking for guys like you who can create something new. You get the chance to work closely together with us on a new idea and will be able to get resources of one of the leading direct banks in Germany.
About the program
We’ll accompany you and your idea for three months. During this time we’ll work closely on the idea and you’ll visit different departments at comdirect bank AG. We’ll offer you various workshops in order to develop your individual skills.
You are responsible for developing the entire concept of an idea that we will choose together. At the end of the program you’ll get the chance to pitch the concept in front of the Garage jury. If you perform well you’ll be able to build a venture with us within the Garage. As an entrepreneur you’ll immediately be responsible and will work straight on YOUR success. During the entire time the Garage team will support you as mentors and will give you access to its broad network.
Your way to us:
We are immediately looking for entrepreneurs for the EiR program. Apply via mail to:
If you have any questions in advance don’t hesitate to get in touch with Mariusz C. Bodek (Head of comdirect Start-up Garage): +49 4106-7041568.