(Senior) Sales Manager (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Ranked as European Proximity Solution Provider #1 in ProxReport and clients and POS installations in more than 50 countries, Berlin-based Beaconinside GmbH is category leader and providing a Proximity Data Management Platform (DMP) for the retail and service industry. We support businesses in a vendor-independent way to set up, manage and grant access to large-scale iBeacon, Eddystone and Physical Web beacon networks. As fully certified Google Eddystone partner Beaconinside offers the highest level of quality, data privacy and security.
- Acquisition and consulting of new customers
- Analysis of customer needs and competitors
- Maintenance of existing customerrelationships in close cooperation with the support team and sales of additional products
- Completely set up sales processes from procurement to service
- Represent Beaconinside at industry specific events and conferences and present our product portfolio
- Negotiate conditions and contracts and keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Form trustful and productive working relationships with key decision-makers
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor or Master degree or any equivalent and have already acquired ideally 3 to 10 years practical work experience
- You are familar with Shopping Experience, Customer Journey and POS Technology
- Your work is detail oriented, efficient and you show yourself to be reliable and ready to perform
- Team player, reliable and dependable with strong sense of ownership over his/her work
- Fluency in German and English, a third European language is an advantage
Team, office & daily business
- Flexible work schedules, based on core working hours
- Cool and comfortable office and great team events
- Soft drinks, fruits, sweets, coffee, tea and „Friday Beer“e
- Part of an awesome product
- Motivated and international team
- Relaxed atmosphere, no dress-code
Please send your application via mail.
Don't forget to include your earliest start date and salary expectation!