Bilingual Sales & Customer Service Consultant (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Wayfair Bilingual Sales & Customer Service Consultant (f/m) (Berlin)
Locations: Berlin, Germany
Categories: Customer Service
Wayfair is recruiting for a team of talented, hard-working Sales & Service Consultants in our contact centre in Templehof, Berlin (Germany) who want to be part of a growing, energetic team.
The Job of a Sales and Service Consultant
- Sales: To turn inbound inquiries and requests into sales by providing the customer with the information they need to make a buying decision or helping them find the right product for their need through English and German.
- Customer Services: To work with the customer to resolve any purchase related issues such as payment problems, delivery issues and product related issues etc.
- To solve problems related to customers purchases by dealing with external suppliers and logistics partners and internal Wayfair departments such as Supplier Operations, Freight and Finance.
- To maintain consistent high levels of metrics to ensure strong levels of customer satisfaction and business performance.
- To ultimately make sure our customers are happy and want to come back to shop again with us in the future. Even when everything with their order may not have gone well we see this as an opportunity to turn it around and exceed their expectations of what good customer service is all about.
What is required to be a Sales and Service Consultant with Wayfair
- Strong customer service skills and customer empathy are a must.
- Being comfortable working to metrics on a daily basis
- Smart and clever problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills with both internal colleagues and external partners and suppliers.
- Fluent written and spoken English and German skills are essential
Why work for us and become a Wayfairian?
- Come work with us in an entrepreneurial and performance driven environment with lots of energy, ideas, analytical minds and the passion for design and furniture
- We are not a start-up anymore, but have kept the spirit of creating and building up a brand we believe in
- Great office space? Check. Inspiring workplace? For sure. Lounge areas? Yes. Fresh fruits, ginger & snacks? Always.
- Be part of our ever-growing team in Europe with regular team events, company parties and networking opportunities—we want you to connect
- Open-plan office with plenty of comfy collaboration areas, meeting rooms and phone booths to connect with other offices across the EU and US
- Grow with us: We offer a vast selection of classes for you to develop yourself to higher levels of professionalism and we provide lots of internal possibilities for new roles
- We want to help you to find the right work-life balance and support you in your gym membership and office sport events and Yoga classes but also offer regular Health Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting projects
- We grow, you win: Wayfair shares the company with you in stock units
- We encourage you to think outside the box and test your ideas with your team
- Healthy & sweet at the same time: Fresh fruits, ginger and various snacks throughout the week
- We like to give back and pay your workday with a charity of your choice and work with Habitat for Humanity on a regular basis
- We are so awesome; we even have our employees in our commercials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aky3FOGrr4
- Be part of something great and become a Wayfairian
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB: http://bit.ly/2u7aT6G