Talent Sourcer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are a breakthrough Fintech startup in Berlin that aims to revolutionize small business financing. We are a team of high-calibre start-up veterans that successfully founded, grew, and sold their first company (founded Zencap, sold to Funding Circle) and are now scaling our next venture. We have a world-class team on the ground and some of the strongest investors in Europe backing our company.
Based on big data analytics, fully digitalized processes and a highly scalable state of the art tech platform, we offer the simplest and fastest way for small businesses to access capital. Our innovative solution provides financing against open invoices of small businesses – no hidden fees, no paperwork, no boring bank branches. Financing as it should be. Like that, we will make a lasting impact on small businesses that provide jobs and income for millions.
Join us to create the future of small business financing!
About the role
As the Talent Sourcer, you will lead the sustainable growth of our young and fast-growing company through active sourcing and recruiting efforts and will have a massive impact on ensuring the success of Billie. You will apply your extensive expertise in the field and your talent market knowledge to source active and passive candidates for high-priority roles, identify effective hiring channels and shape the recruiting process front to end. You will be joining an experienced and high-profile team where you will work closely with our VP People and department heads to identify and meet hiring needs. You will interact with candidates and internal stakeholders with ease and enjoy being our employer brand ambassador. You are a self-starter who ideally has already gained experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Department: People
- Reporting Line: VP People
- Working Hours: Full-Time
- Languages: Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Location: Berlin
- Duration: Permanent
Who we are looking for
- You have successfully completed a university degree, e.g. in Business Administration, Management, Human Relations or equivalent
- You have 2-3 years of experience in sourcing and/or recruiting, ideally in-house
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to analyse and identify ways to increase the efficiency of recruiting processes and develop effective hiring channels
- You have experience using different Applicant Tracking Systems, ideally also implementing and configuring them
- You are a strong communicator and relationship builder and enjoy representing the Billie employer brand
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus
What we offer you
- The opportunity to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech startups in Europe
- Becoming part of an international team of highly motivated, experienced, and skilled young top performers where hierarchies don't matter, but passion and drive do
- A great mission - we empower small businesses, the engine of economic growth
- The opportunity to own the area of Talent Acquisition and have a massive impact in contributing to the success of Billie
- A fantastic learning opportunity to develop in the area of all things People, from talent acquisition to talent management
- A great office near Checkpoint Charlie with a free gym, healthy snacks such as cereals, fruit, coffee and drinks