Conversion Rate Optimizer (m/f)
Berlin - Schöneberg
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
- Analyze customer journeys and produce testable hypotheses for enhancements
- Set up frameworks for testing and optimisation.
- Employ a data-driven approach, ensuring that reporting is of a high standard.
- Implement and carry out A/B and multivariate testing using tools such as Optimizely.
- Deliver reports and present recommendations to stakeholders.
- Take responsibility for the conversion funnel and for optimising all marketing material.
- Bring new learnings to all channels (SEM, SEO, RTB, Facebook, mobile, etc).
- Understanding of how effective banners and landing pages are designed and of conversion funnels and optimisation.
- Familiar with A/B testing and A/B testing platforms.
- Highly analytical and comfortable with numbers and Excel.
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize your workload.
- Team player with the ability to motivate the team to improve each day.
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a big plus.
More than a job
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of an unique, international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture.
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company & team events and a lot of fun games.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that wants to set the highest standard for professional driver services across the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!