Booking Engine Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are the leading online portal for cruises in Germany and offer our customers over 30,000 cruises from reputable cruise companies. As an innovative e-commerce company based in Hamburg, we strive to provide the best possible independent advice and a strong service orientation to our customers, while working with our shipping partners on a basis of excellent technology.
With double-digit growth rates in the cruise sector we operate in a market with outstanding development opportunities. Our goal is to become the market leader worldwide. With more than 350 employees and additional locations in the Netherlands, France, Brazil, Australia and Russia, we are currently well on our way to achieving our goal.
Do you want to be part of a team that will be extending a suite of products to help Dreamlines become the best place for booking perfect cruise experiences?
Would you be excited to work in a truly cross-functional scrum team with ownership over the whole development process?
Do you like using new technologies while maintaining a balance with proven frameworks?
If you can answer yes to all of those questions, please keep reading!
- Solid knowledge of OOP (We use C# and TypeScript but if you have a Java or C++ background, that is fine)
- Unit testing as a way of life
- You can create high quality, maintainable code and are aware of principles such as SOLID
Great if you also have
- Used Git
- Done something with .NET Core
- Used tools like Kibana, Sensu and Sentry
- Some experience with Angular
What we offer
- Full continuous delivery
- Constant learning and options to evaluate new technologies
- Ownership of products with responsibility on your first day
- (More) experience in an international environment
- Subsidies for public transport and your pension, free fruit and drinks, cruise and shopping discounts, and regular team events
We don’t believe that years are a great indicator of skill and while this is not your first job, you will be a great fit if you like to write high performance code, know how to monitor it and love to help your colleagues improve. It might be your job if you want to play a key role in transforming the travel industry.
Please note that if you are the right person and you are not already in Hamburg, we can help with relocation costs but you must have the legal right to work in Germany.