Booking Manager (m/f)
Book a Street Artist
Business Development Sales Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2016
Join our art loving crew and bring more art to more people.
Get inspired by the vision of empowering artistic talent and making it universally accessible. Our team is a colorful mix with different backgrounds from all over the world - Colombia, Portugal, Germany, Uruguay, Belgium, Spain, Turkey... We are constantly looking for new talent and helping hands!
At Book a Street Artist we connect talented artists with art loving clients who book them for their occasions: parties, events, festivals, venues, painting their office walls. As Booking Manager at Book a Street Artist, this means that you will connect as many artists as possible with clients who hire their services for their occasion.
What we are looking for in every crew member
- Proactive way of working
- Commitment & reliability
- Good vibes
- Knowing our artist portfolio in and out to offer our clients the perfectly matching artists for their occasion.
- Dealing with constantly new client requests as well as acquiring new clients.
- Processing a booking from beginning to end.
- You will be working directly with the management team and the co-founders.
- You will be included in the development and improvement of all sales and client relationship processes.
- An awesome start-up environment in our current space at the Axel Springer Plug & Play Accelerator in Berlin Mitte.
- A highly passionate and dedicated team of young entrepreneurs, designers and many many artists, i.e. people who love what they do on a daily basis.
- A super international team from countries like Colombia, Germany, Turkey, Uruguay and Portugal
- An attractive commission for each booking that you close successfully. Commissions can go up to 50% which can translate into up to €250 for one (!) booking.
- Access to our artists' and clients' events.
- We are a for profit start-up with social mindset. We put people before money, and we have strong ethical values. If you are alligned with these ideas, this is your place to be!
- Full-time and part-time possible!
- Must-have languages: Native German (!) + fluent English skills; OR native Portuguese + fluent English skills
- A confident and outgoing character with good vibes not afraid to answer the phone.
- Previous sales experience or otherwise a way to convince us you will rock at this job.
- You're currently a student.
- Based in Berlin!
Sounds like right down your alley? Please send us your CV, a short paragraph why you'd like to work with us, and your earliest availability to email@example.com (Subject: Application Booking Manager).