Senior Manager Business Development (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Your responsibilities are
- Together with the management team, you work on making bookingkit the best-connected fast growing company in the tourism industry
- You are an evangelist of our mission and inspire a whole industry to take tours and activities to the next level
- Identifying new potential strategic partners with high potential for bookingkit and its customers
- Full responsibility from the first contact, meeting in person and negotiations with the new partners also developing existing partnerships
- Representing bookingkit at fairs and conferences, including some speaker opportunities
You should bring at least
- At least 2 years of experience in Business Development or Key Account Management, ideally in the tourism industry
- Your most recent position was in Business Development.
- You are a true networker, you love to get in touch with new people and to discover new opportunities
- A mindset that combines initiative, strategic thinking and a hands-on mentality
- You are highly interested in tourism and technological innovation
- You are ready to travel and meet interesting high profile people all around Europe
- You are fluent in English, plus fluent in at least one of these languages: German, French, Italian or Spanish
Your new workplace is located right in the heart of Berlin
With us, you directly work on the waterside near the train station S-Sonnenallee. Our wide and bright office extends over 2 floors. So, you will benefit from a very good transport connection, and numerous hip locations you and your colleagues may enjoy lunch together.
We offer real benefits
Coffee specialties, tea, water, fresh fruit and cereals as much as you can take, but that’s not it! We care about individualized personal and professional development. Already after six months, we provide you with an extra training and development budget plus a day off for training and development purposes. And there is no question that there is high quality technical equipment waiting for you which also is available for your private matters.
Enjoy the unique working environment
Flat hierarchies and self-autonomy are not empty promises! By introducing OKRs, we did only not take the way of communication up to the next level, but we also highly appreciate qualitive input of every single employee to successfully implement our Company Goals. Our frequent feedback enables you to self-develop and move up the career ladder fast. And of course, we absolutely love to hang around together, whether over lunch, joint barbeques, nights-out, or bookingkit University.
Please state your earliest starting date and the channel you´ve found this job ad at when applying. Thank you!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
your bookingkit Team