Brand Manager (M\F)
Kreditech SSL GmbH
PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you want to develop a company's brands worldwide, starting right now?
Does Big Data mean Big Fun to you?
Want to be part of a rapidly-growing, international startup in the heart of Hamburg?
Here's your chance - join Kreditech as our Brand Manager!
This position will play a significant role in the development and stewardship of the Kreditech brands. This position manages corporate-level messaging, brand management, and brand intelligence in support of the team’s collective goals and strategies for Kreditech’s brands and reputation. You are closing the line between product, marketing and the outbound customer touchpoints. Secondary next to the conceptional part, a hands-on-mentality is favoured (eg: collaboration with product, designer, outbound and marketing) in order to create a uniform brand perception over all customer touchpoints.
Your goal is to evolve the Kreditech brands by developing and implementing a strategic messaging platform, creating a master brand architecture to integrate new Kreditech brands, and to establish strategic branding in cooperation with our internal departments.
You will work directly for the Head of Branding and operate under light supervision with latitude for independent actions. You will work directly with cross-functional peers within product/industry/applications marketing, product management, corporate public relations and external entities. You will manage the work efforts of internal and external resources contributing to brand strategy and communications projects.
- Support the development of processes and policies for promoting consistent brand usage globally
- Evolve, expand and communicate the brand identity system to fully implement the master brand strategy
- Develop processes and policies for promoting consistent brand usage globally Roll out a cross-functional internal thought leadership initiative to drive brand alignment
- Be the link between Product and Marketing to deliver consistent customer touchpoints
- Brand Management:
- Serve as advisor to various internal teams to develop brand positioning and messaging and drive consistency of corporate and product brand message and brand representation across B2C-market campaigns and field marketing efforts
- Develop brand messaging guidelines and tool kits to enable the marketing community within Kreditech to develop messaging that aligns with corporate brand messaging and voice and tone
- Manage corporate collateral development and distribution on a global basis
- Assist with review of corporate communications and executive/sales presentations to ensure consistent brand message
- Assist with acquisition integration initiatives, as needed
- Manage brand roll-out and partner with the internal communications team re: continuing education/awareness initiatives
- Manage development, distribution and usage of brand templates (collateral, PPT, etc)
- Liaise with Legal team as appropriate on related trademark and copyright matters
- Partner with industry/product/applications marketing teams on the development of Kreditech’s brands and naming architecture
- Brand Intelligence and Operations:
- Spearhead brand-related research to support a data-driven approach to brand messaging/communications and brand management
- Manage day-to-day activities of strategic/tactical agencies and internal brand team member.
- Help manage departmental structures and processes
- Formal training with significant experience managing and developing a strong corporate brand preferably for a technology company
- Management skills to direct and develop external resources and internal team
- Superior communication, influence and collaboration skills to drive internal stakeholder alignment and advocacy
- Strong background driving creative development to represent and communicate complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner
- Proven experience in working within a fast-paced, highly matrixed, high-energy organization across multiple geographies
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related discipline
- Proven ability to learn quickly, apply strong intuitive skills, and be open to new ideas
- Strong English skills are a must, as our company language is English, German would be a big plus
If this sounds like you, then get in touch - if you've got questions, you can contact us at email@example.com. Otherwise, we welcome your application through our Jobvite platform through this link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=o0zeZfww&s=gruenderszene. We do not accept email applications.
Unfortunately EU immigration law only permits us to accept candidates without an EU work permit if their profile and applicable work experience is exceptionally strong by the criteria listed above, so it's best if you already have a work permit valid in Germany.
What we can offer you
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.