Financial Analyst (m/f)
BSH Hausgeräte GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
BSH Home Appliances Group B/S/H
Maybe tomorrow home appliances are designed by our consumers.
Tomorrow is our home.
See how easy it is to explore new ideas at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances, we improve people’s quality of life by thinking in solutions. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, we explore innovative technologies from voice recognition to artificial intelligence. As we utilize these to create new user experiences, we think, prototype, build – and keep on learning. Join us now and give your career a home.
With our networked products and services, we offer an outstanding user experience. Do you want to accelerate our industry’s digital transformation? Then you have come to the right place! Exciting projects and varied tasks await you, including
- Support in creation of business cases (incl. evaluation) for DBMs (in early stage)
- Support DBMs in financial modelling, in setting financial KPIs for DBMs according to maturity and support DBMs in controlling processes
- Act a first line of support to DBU and DBMs in financial questions and faciliate exchange between DBU and relevant BSH departments
- Analyze financial data of DBMs for transparent & continuous reporting on spend figures and budgeting - support
- Support CEO of DBU in (top Management) communication
- Degree from leading University, at least 5 years of professional experience in strategic consulting, corp. finance, investment banking
- Sound understanding of the principle of Digital business models, excellent analytical skills and a distinct business sense
- Understanding for performance KPIs for Digital business models/(early stage) Startups
- Proven experience in financial modeling; strong communication and people collaboration skills
- Ability to produce well-structured and designed top-Management ready presentations (superior ability to work in Excel & PowerPoint)
- flexible working hours schemes and diverse career opportunities
- individual development programs and international perspectives
- company pension scheme and modern healthcare services
Please visit our career webpage and apply online. We would love to welcome you in our team!
Find a new home for your professional ambitions.