Digital Business Model Scout (m/f)
BSH Home Appliances Group
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
BSH Home Appliances Group B/S/H
Maybe tomorrow home appliances are designed by our consumers.
Tomorrow is our home.
See how easy it is to explore new ideas at BSH Home Appliances Group: As a leading manufacturer of home appliances, we improve people’s quality of life by thinking in solutions. With our global brands Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau and Neff as well as our local brands, we explore innovative technologies from voice recognition to artificial intelligence. As we utilize these to create new user experiences, we think, prototype, build – and keep on learning. Join us now and give your career a home.
With our networked products and services, we offer an outstanding user experience. Do you want to accelerate our industry’s digital transformation? Then you have come to the right place! Exciting projects and varied tasks await you, including
- Scout and innovate new Digital Business model (DBM) ideas and run DBM Framework to identify new Digital Business in global organization
- Monitor competitive & technology landscape in home appliances & adjacent industries for new DBMs
- Act as supporter/challenger to DBMs on product-market fit
- Communicate strongly with BSH-organization on behalf of DBU, organize relevant meetings e.g. DBB, DBM Innovation Meeting, support/prepare Stakeholders
- Ensure continious transparency on DBMs
- Degree from a leading Univ.; at least 5 years of professional experience in strategic consulting, corporate finance and investment banking
- Sound understanding of the principles of digital business models, excellent analytical skills and a distinct business sense
- Experience with performance KPIs for digital business models/early stage startups
- Understanding of scaling software-based/hardware-based digital business models; strong communication and people collaboration skills
- Ability to produce well-structured and designed top-Management ready presentations (superior ability to work with Excel & PowerPoint)
- flexible working hours schemes and diverse career opportunities
- individual development programs and international perspectives
- company pension scheme and modern healthcare services
Please visit our career webpage and apply online. We would love to welcome you in our team!
Find a new home for your professional ambitions.